Many new COST Actions Approved
The COST Association has approved 70 new COST Actions that will officially start in Autumn 2023. Most of these actions are accessible to Western Balkan Researchers.
Researchers can join COST Actions in various ways including participation in ongoing Actions.
If you are interested you can browse for suitable actions and pick those which fit your research interests.
Some interesting facts about recently approved Actions:
- 19% of main proposers are young researchers
- 47% of main proposers are women
- 66% of the proposals feature participants from industry/SMEs
- 26% of main proposers come from an Inclusiveness Target Country (ITC)
- 77% of the future networks have attracted participants from all over the world.
Learn more about new COST Actions and take action.