Call for Consortium Innovation Leaders
The EEN2EIC project has Open Call for Consortium Innovation Leaders (CILs) for one organization per each Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) Consortium.
Only one CIL for each of the EEN Consortia existing at the time of the application will be selected.
The EEN2EIC (Enterprise Europe Network to European Innovation Council) is a Horizon Europe funded project. It aims at extending the breadth of supporting activities EEN can provide to women entrepreneurs, widening countries and Seal of Excellence (SoE) holders.
Main tasks of Consortium Innovation Leaders
Consortium Innovation Leaders should take on the following tasks:
- Represent a connection point between EEN2EIC project and its EEN consortium.
- Support its local EEN Network in achieving impact in the respective consortium.
- Identify and mobilize support for a local node in Women led enterprises and widening & associated countries.
- Keeps track of the companies involved by its consortium in EEN2EIC activities, including the companies applying for EIC framework.
- Support of the EEN2EIC consortium in communication activities at local level.
- Support with organization of an information event in the region/area covered by the EEN consortium.
What’s in for CILs
Selected CILs are eligible of up to 10.000€ for the support of eligible EIC applications in their consortium.
Check the Guide for Applicants for detailed information.
Application process and deadline
Applicants must use the online form to submit applications. Note that the deadline is 27th of March 2023 at 17:00 Brussels time.
The EEN2EIC project aims to improve EU innovation support by increasing the capacity of SMEs to apply to the EIC and helping Seal of Excellence holders finance their projects, while avoiding overlap with NCPs activities.
The project will develop cooperation between the EIC and EEN to support innovation and scaling up companies, with a focus on supporting potential EIC applicants from underrepresented countries, third countries associated with Horizon Europe, women-led innovative companies, and Seal of Excellence holders.
The goal is to assist these groups in accessing alternative funding and sharing best practices within the EEN network.