Call for Three Regional Experts
The POLICY ANSWERS project has opened a call for three regional experts.
The project aims to provide comprehensive profiles of the Western Balkan economies (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo*, Montenegro, North Macedonia and Serbia).
The profiles will indicate the current situation and policy recommendations for decision-makers in the region. They will address the Green Deal and the implementation of the Green Agenda for the Western Balkans. The green transition is a key to ensuring a sustainable economy and environment in the region.
A special reference should be the five main pillars defined in the Green Agenda for the Western Balkans (Work Package 4 of the project, Tasks 4.2).
Three experts are contracted to support this work.
Call for three regional experts requested services
This call requests the provision of the following services for
- Regional Expert – Support for creation of a Report addressing Digital Transformation in the WBs with special reference to e-public services
- Regional Expert – Support for creation of a Report addressing Green Deal for the sustainable WB development
- Regional Expert – Support for creation of a Report addressing Health policy in the WBs for the health of citizens and for the development of a sustainable economy
More information about the scope of work, methodology, expected deliverables, ways to apply etc. can be found here.
The project is coordinated by the GSI Helmholtzzentrum fuer Schwerionenforschung GmbH (GSI) in cooperation with all participating partners.
Policy Answers project
The project goals are:
- Organising policy dialogue events (i.e. Ministerial and Steering Platform meetings; ad-hoc policy coordination meetings),
- Offering room for exchange about policy implementation;
- Carrying out analytical activities such as mapping of relevant institutions, programmes, initiatives, needs and common priorities in the WB; monitoring ongoing activities at different levels related to the implementation of the WB Agenda and progress made related to ERA integration; providing strategic informed recommendations for policy making and agenda setting;
- Providing and coordinating capacity building and pilot actions in the WB to contribute to the region’s EU integration process and to strengthen their innovation ecosystems;
- Designing informed policy recommendations to decision makers in the region in the areas of R&I, Education, Culture, Youth and Sport in addressing the EU’s key priorities such as digitalization, green economy and health and aligning them;
- Implementing regional pilot activities, which reach out directly to academia, industry and civil society; creating new initiatives and initiating success stories at programme level;
- Supplying an information hub and web platform addressing R&I, Education, Culture, Youth and Sport in the WB to enable better information sharing, create opportunities for joint actions and bring up the WB to EU policy making.
Contact: Sanja Damjanovic email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.