Change2Twin Assessment Voucher 2nd Open Call
If you are you interested in a digital twin for your business, apply to the CHANGE2TWIN open call!
The call is targeting manufacturing SMEs and MidCaps that want to improve their competitiveness by implementing Digital Twinning Technology.
The service, encapsulating assessment and guidance from certified Digital Innovation Hubs (DIH), will help you in overcoming that challenge.
Selected SMEs and MidCaps will receive a detailed analysis of their situation and 3 different “recipes” from a certified DIH who they choose to work with.
Both the report and the recipe are of value to the manufacturing company. They provide the external, expert insights a custom-tailored, ready-to-implement solution. Moreover, a beneficiary can use them to apply for support within the second instrument of Change2Twin – the Deployment Voucher.
Who can apply?
Manufacturing SMEs and MidCaps from the EU and Horizon 2020 associated economies.
Companies applying to this Open Call will ideally have already reached a digitisation level of 31, which means that they preferably already use dashboards and data from important business processes, such as production, made available by the use of sensors.
The minimum level of digitization for companies that apply to the open call is 2. This means that digital systems in an organisation are largely connected to each other. They also exchange data to provide business applications and software with relevant information.
At this stage you will not be asked to provide a concrete plan for implementation. The final goal of your use case must be the development and implementation of technology and systems applicable to digital twins for manufacturing.
What’s in it for SMEs and MidCaps?
You will take part in a 2-month support programme and will receive:
- Up to 10,000 Euro as a lump sum to use with a certified DIH of your choice and get a thorough analysis of your digitalization potential.
- 3 ready-to-use “recipes” for implementation containing the list of potential digital twin technologies fitting the use case and details of an integrator willing to implement them.
How to apply?
First confirm your SME/MidCap status and verify that you are in an eligible economy. After that you can proceed with the following steps:
- Read the Guide for Applicants (Document explaining the application and evaluation procedures).
- Have a look at the Frequently Asked Questions in order to see if there are answers to the doubts you may have.
- Click the apply button and prepare your application.
The call is open until the 30th of September 2022 at 17:00 CEST.