Horizon Europe Interconnected Innovation Ecosystems
Horizon Europe‘s call for Interconnected Innovation Ecosystems (CONNECT) is open until 26 April 2022!
Applicants from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia and Serbia are encouraged to apply!
Who is eligible?
- Any legal entity, regardless of its place of establishment, including legal entities from non-associated third countries or international organisations
- Social innovation actors/social entrepreneurs, SMEs, start-ups, accelerators and business incubators, investors, industry, foundations and philanthropy societies, universities and RTOs public-owned enterprises
- Applicants must be established in one of the eligible countries, or associated with Horizon Europe.
The focus of Interconnected Innovation Ecosystems
- The transfer of knowledge and building capacities among the innovation actors, so that they would be better equipped to work with the social entrepreneurs
- Creation and/or connection of social innovation hubs/centres of excellence; integration of social innovation dimension to the existing tech-oriented hub
- Detection of possible innovation models with a potential for scaling and replicability at the national, regional, and local levels
- Creation or utilization of the already existing open platform that uses digital technologies to connect a global network of social entrepreneurs to promote the best practices, alternative financing opportunities and improve their skills
How to apply?
- Create a profile in the Funding & tenders portal
- Select the call for proposal you want to apply for and use the online form on that page to build and submit proposal before the deadline
- Beneficiaries and affiliated entities must register in the Participant Register before submitting their application, in order to get a participant identification code (PIC) and be validated by the Central Validation Service (REA Validation) before signing the grant agreement
See more about the call!