Green Skills Award 2022
The European Training Foundation (ETF) has announced a call for the Green Skills Award 2022. The call aims to collect examples of good practice on the role of skills in empowering the green transition.
The call, entitled ’Green transition: education, training and skills’ aims to collect stories about how education, training and skills development is supporting the shift towards sustainable, clean, carbon-neutral circular economies and societies.
The aim is to provide ideas and inspiration for education and training policy-makers and practitioners in the EU neighbourhood and beyond.
We are looking, for example, for stories from:
- enterprises in introducing new “green” technologies and production processes and developing the skills of their staff to apply them;
- training providers equipping teachers and trainers with up-to-date knowledge on environmental issues and green technologies;
- industries and sectors in introducing training standards or training courses developing green skills for the industry;
- public and private institutions in developing environmental awareness programmes, in coordination between different ministries and public bodies;
- public employment services in matching jobs with training provision and raising awareness about green business opportunities;
- schools that are becoming greener;
- public-private partnerships that work for green development.
What’s in it for you?
- Successful finalists will receive the ETF Skills for the Green Transition award. The winner may be invited to attend an award event (should circumstances allow);
- A top award will be presented at the 2022 European Vocational Skills Week organised by the European Commission;
- The top stories will be showcased in ETF publications and communications;
- The ETF will produce short films of the most interesting stories, some of which will be shown at European Vocational Skills Week in 2022 and promoted on our social media channels.
How to apply?
Applying is easy. Complete the online application form in English, French or Russian and submit it by 15 March 2022 (23:59 CET).
Please tell about the sustainability of your project, how you think it is innovative and who it targets. We are also interested in learning about the results you have achieved and the impact that the project may have had
Contact us: SuccessStories@etf.europa.eu